Why Learn German?
- German is the most widely spoken language in Europe
- Germany has the 3rd strongest economy and is the #1 export nation in the world
- Knowing German creates business opportunities
- Enjoyment of literature, music, art and philosophy
- Germans are innovators
- The global career
- Germans are the biggest spenders of tourist dollars in the world
- The German presence on the Internet supercedes most others
- Germans form the largest single heritage group in the U.S
- 1 in 10 books in the world is published in German
- German-speaking countries have a rich cultural heritage
- Tourism and hospitality industry
- German is not as hard as you think
- Science and Research
- Opportunities to study/work in Germany
- German is required or recommended by many undergraduate and graduate programs
- Germany financially sponsors over 60,000 international exchanges each year
The most spoken language in the European Union, German is (perhaps unsurprisingly) a Germanic language and part of the Indo-European linguistic family. It has approximately 120 million native speakers–primarily in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland where it is an official language but also in Russia, Kazakhstan, Romania, Brazil, the United States, and others. As the old saying goes, German is a language of Dichter und Denker (poets and thinkers). And apparently German is also the language of fairy tales: the most comprehensive dictionary of German words continues to be the Brothers Grimm’s first dictionary, written in the mid-19th century.
Speaking German is a great way to enhance your life and with our systematic approach of learning German it’s never too late to learn. Whether you’re:
- traveling to a German-speaking country
- have German-speaking family, friends and colleagues
- enjoy learning something new
- or you’re keen to refresh your memory of this beautiful language…
…you’re in the right place!
Get Your Language Learning Anywhere, Anytime! The language learning ought to be – fun and easy to follow, with everything you need to become a confident German speaker.
German Language Course at Gurgaon Academy:
Gurgaon Academy is among the earliest recommended Languages-learning institutions situated in Gurgaon NCR India. It offers short term language courses for learning German. The Academy is committed to students’ overall linguistic development.
German course at Gurgaon Academy is ideal for learners who want to learn how to speak in German. Our German Language course helps you to gain knowledge and understanding of both grammar and vocabulary of this wonderful German language to communicate effectively. You will start this course by improving your pronunciation skills. This is followed by learning more useful vocabulary and further expanding your ability to count numbers in German.
The short-term German learners who come to join language course are mainly working people, University Students, Professionals working in MNCs, House wives or business owners. We form a small group of around 10 people in any batch for language course. We focus mainly on spoken part. We emphasize on “how to speak in German language”. This course will cover most of the topics for A1 Level German Certification Course.
Course Duration: 2 Months (8 weeks)
Days and Timing: Classes are held on weekends (Saturday & Sunday) between 9:00am-8:00pm. Each session will last for about 1.5-2 hours approximately. Weekdays batches also available.
Medium of Instruction: English
Qualifications: Anyone who understands English well can join the course.
Course Fee: INR 11,000(Eleven Thousands Rupees) inclusive study materials.
Certification: We provide certificate of completion after successfully completing the course.
Come and join German (Learn to Speak German) Course offered at Gurgaon Academy.
For further information, please
Phone: +91 99996 50006, 99996 40006
Post Your Query: