X CLASS NCERT Maths-CBSE Syllabus
Our Regular Course
- We provide students with the best study resources for Maths, CBSE Class 10 which are prepared by our academic experts.
- All textbook questions and sums of NCERT Maths Class X are to be discussed and solved.
- The students can boost Class X overall percentage with Maths Scores.
- We have developed a comprehensive program for the students of Class X.
- Regular doubt sessions, study material, and in class practice help students a lot to be on track with their studies to get an outstanding score in Maths.
- Important short-cuts, conceptual tips and tricks are also given to the students which help them to solve any question quickly and easily.
- We focus on individual progress of students and make sure that each student does better in examinations.
- We conduct regular tests to check the performance of the students.
FEATURES OF CLASSROOM COACHING
- Small batch sizes
- Furnished Classrooms
- Daily Practice Sessions
- Dynamic and Expert Faculties
- Comprehensive Study Materials
- Qualified and competent Teachers
- Solving and analysing past papers
- Individual Doubt clearing sessions
- Fully Targeted Exam Based Coaching
Sample Papers and Test Series
- We have developed Class 10 CBSE Sample Papers as per the latest curriculum and syllabus recommended by NCERT and the CBSE Board.
- These sample papers will help students to get more confidence and clarity to score better marks in the upcoming exams.
- Solving these sample papers will help students with effective time management and to rectify the weaker areas in a particular subject.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
- Sample papers are based purely on CBSE syllabus
- Sample papers are having solutions based on Board marking schemes
- Sample papers have been developed with proper timing and maximum marks
- Sample papers contain questions which are same pattern as in actual examination
- Start Date for Next Batch: June 2019
- Syllabus Completion: Normally, By 31st December
- Final Revision Classes: Will be over one day before the final examination.
- Classes to be held: Either Twice weekly for 1.5hrs session each OR Thrice weekly for 1hr session
- Study Materials: Notes, Important formula and tips will be provided
- Mock Test for Boards: December & January
- Course Fee for Entire Syllabus: 30000(Rs Thirty Thousand) one time. Please call +91 99996 50006 to confirm about current fee if any change. (Fee Non-refundable and Non-Transferable)
- Study Centre Branch: Sector 40 Gurgaon
For Registration and Admission Process
Phone: +91 99996 50006
Email Id: Gurgaon.Academy1@gmail.com
Online Contact Form for Student: