Why should I learn French?
Ans: If you want to go to Frenchy for job or study purpose, it will be an added advantage for you if you have prior knowledge of French Language. There are more to do after learning this language.
Q.I am going to French-speaking country within the next few months. Which levels should I do in French?
A.It depends upon your requirement for study or job. But it is really very helpful if you know this language. One can do Levels A1, A2, B1.
Q.Do you also help school children in academic French language?
A.Yes, we give classroom or one-on-basis tutoring for school going children in French.
Q.Do you provide home tutoring service also?
A.Yes, we arrange home tutoring service for child learner and adult also.
The charge may vary from teacher to teacher and area to area.
Q.Do you offer personalized coaching/attention one-on-one basis in your center?
A.Yes. We offer one-on-one personalized tutoring in our center for all types of individuals.
Q.Do you offer online Course for learning French?
A.Yes we have dynamic and experienced faculties and trainers who help students online learn French language. The course can be of any level A1,A2,B1,B2,C1 and C2. We also offer online class for IB,IGCSE,CBSE,ICSE students.
Q.How many levels are there in French language? What are those levels?
A.As per theCommon European Framework of Reference for Languages(CEFR) there are six levels for French language.
Level A1(Beginner Level) – Getting started
Level A2(Beginner Level) – Communicating basic information
Level B1(Intermediate Level) – Manage everyday situations
Level B2(Intermediate Level) – Be convincing
Level C1(Advanced Level) – Communicate freely
Level C2(Advanced Level) – Express demands
Q.When do you offer your French classes? Are they on weekdays and weekends?
A.We offer both weekdays and weekend classes. For working people/students we have weekend batches on Saturday+Sunday & Sunday-Only. We also provide Sunday-Only course. Sunday-Only course will have a longer duration in a single stretch.
Q.What is the duration of each classroom session?
A.Generally, each classroom session will run for about 90 minutes when taken on Saturday and Sunday both.
When taken only on Sunday it will be of about 3 hours duration. There will be a short break of about 10 minutes in between.
We don’t prefer to form weekdays batches in general. However, we do one on one personalized class on an individual basis on weekdays.
- What is the duration of each course?
- Every course is of the duration of about 2 months. We also arrange fast-track programme who want to finish in less time.
Q.I work on Saturdays. Do you have a Sunday-Only course?
- Yes. we have a Sunday-Only course. Each session would last for about 3hours. There will be a short break of about 10 minutes in between.
- What is the maximum number of students in a group class?
- We accommodate approximately 10-15 learners in a group.
- Can I get a trial class? Any demo class?
- Yes. We arrange a free demo class for French language. After attending the demo class if you wish to join the course at Gurgaon Academy, you need to deposit the fee before the next class starts. The fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Do you provide study materials for this course?
- We provide printed notes, pdf files and soft copies of study materials. However, students are advised to buy only one book from the market as prescribed the faculty.
- Which language do you use in your class as your language of instruction?
- English and French
- Do you have qualified teachers?
- Yes. Our teachers are certified and well qualified. They are well experienced and dynamic people.
Q.I cannot come to your center. Can you arrange a home tutor who can come to my house?
- Yes. We arrange home tutoring service.
- Do you offer any corporate training for the French language?
- Yes. We offer corporate training for the employees of any company/MNC located in the NCR region of Gurgaon/Delhi/Noida. We have customised course curriculum for corporate training.
- Q.Are you offering any online courses for students who are far away or who can not come to center?
A.Yes. We give online training using internet skype on webcam
Q.I only have very limited time to brush up on French. Do you offer any customized courses?
A.Yes.We offer short-term customised course as per your requirement.
- Do you conduct any test/exam at the end of the course?
- Yes.You need to write the examination at the end of the course.
Q.Do you provide certificates? Will it help me with any job?
A.Yes, we do provide a certificate of completion if your attendance is more than 80%.It is a fact that knowing any foreign language will help you in the job search.
Course Fee Structures for French:
Q.How much is your course fee for each level?
- For A1: One-time fee INR 13000
- For A2: One-time fee INR 15000
- For B1: One-time fee INR 17000
- For B2: One-time fee INR 19000
- For C1: One-time fee INR 21000
- For C2: One-time fee INR 23000
These fee are for group classes. Individual class fees are different and are hourly basis.
The fee may change any time without prior notice. So please call us to confirm with us for current fee. Fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Q.When do I need to pay for my course?
A.The full fee is payable before the start of the course at the time of registration. We accept cash, cheques and online transfers.
Q.What is the mode of paying the fee?
A.You can pay fee by Cash/Cheque/Netbanking/NEFT/IMPS.
- If I can not come to your center can I register online and pay the fee online?
A.Yes.You can register for the course online and pay the fee online using Netbanking/IMPS/NEFT.
Still have questions? Feel free to call + 99996 50006.
Want to register for the French Course:
Online Registration Form